National Innovation Fund Project
• Measuring part:
Measuring current and voltage at MV and LV sides, in real time, as momentum values. Calculating the effective values for current, voltage, power (active, reactive, full), harmonious composition (current and voltage) with the use of measuring transformers (MV), direct measurement of pressure and the use of current transformers (for low voltage); Monitoring the status of switching-protective equipment MV and LV.
• Control unit:
Commutation of circuit breakers and/or switches MV, commutation of switching breakers for LV taking into account the rules for operating and switching status of the facilities.
The developed technical solution uses innovative centralised controllers and includes the following modules:
• Specialised module for simultaneous measurement of the four joints at medium voltage (MC1);
• specialised module for simultaneous measurement of the four joints at low voltage (MC2);
• Specialised module (PCC) for control of switching protection equipment MV and LV .;
• Specialised central module for management of the three sub-modules,
• Software for MC1, MC2, PCC, Touch-Screen Display interface, serial communication.
Block scheme and general view the Monitoring System for 4-transformer substation
Project site: press here http://www.project-siiruktp.elcom-md.com/index.htm